Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Off to Cornwall to Stamp & Scrap for the Weekend.

So most of you know that my upline and I have planned our first weekend retreat in Cornwall. Anyway, it's nearly here and I cannot wait to go. I cherish these weekends for many reason's.

Anyway, I've been busy organizing and cannot wait to go. In honor of the Retreat, if anyone books a workshop between now and Monday, you will recieve a gift certificate for a free punch of your choice.

Email me today to book a workshop. c.rothwell@hotmail.com

Prizes for the retreat :)


link | posted by Claire Rothwell at 11:32 AM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


veiw my blogger profile

My name is Claire and I love stamping and scrapbooking which is why I decided to become a Stampin' UP! demonstrator. I just love the products and love showing my friends and other avid crafters what can be done with a little imagination!




Your Image/Flickr badge Here