Tuesday, September 9, 2008
New Recruit Special!

From August 11-October 11, potential recruits will have the option of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator by purchasing one of three special mini Starter Kits* priced at $119.

There are 3 different kits to choose from:

*Each kit also includes the same business supplies that are found in the standard Starter Kit (the Home Décor-Focused Starter Kit also includes 25 Décor Elements brochures). While all items in the Starter Kits are recommended, a new demonstrator may substitute a like item of equal or lesser value.



link | posted by Claire Rothwell at 10:51 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


veiw my blogger profile

My name is Claire and I love stamping and scrapbooking which is why I decided to become a Stampin' UP! demonstrator. I just love the products and love showing my friends and other avid crafters what can be done with a little imagination!




Your Image/Flickr badge Here