Monday, July 7, 2008
Say Goodbye to the Old!

Were you wild for wasabi or a fan of the froggies?

Join me on Thursday, July 31st at 7:30 to say goodbye to some old friends and favourites. As of August 11th the retired sets and 2008 spring/summer "In Colors" will no longer be available.

Come along and enjoy and evening with friends, have a drink or two and make some great cards using some of the retiring sets and "In Colors", there will also be a sneak peak at what's to come in the new catalogue available August 11th.

This is your chance to get them before they are gone! Please RSVP by July 21st. Friends and family are welcome!

**If you cannot make it but would still like to order items let me know.


link | posted by Claire Rothwell at 4:33 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


veiw my blogger profile

My name is Claire and I love stamping and scrapbooking which is why I decided to become a Stampin' UP! demonstrator. I just love the products and love showing my friends and other avid crafters what can be done with a little imagination!




Your Image/Flickr badge Here