Monday, May 19, 2008
Love those Markers

I received my markers a few months ago and already love them. If you would like to get a set but want to break the cost down I have the group for you.

A Marker Club. The rules are that each group must have four member. Each month you purchase one set of markers as a group and each member gets one color family. Each month one member gets to keep the box until after four months each member owns a full set of markers and a box each. The monthly commitment is $75 each (which includes taxes and shipping) and each member must commit to the full 4 months.

For this amount each member will receive the following items:

1 Complete set of SU Markers in the Storage Case.
4 Packs of Assorted Packs of Textured or plain 12 x 12 Cardstock, 1 in each colour family.
1 Pack of Whisper White 12 x 12 Cardstock
1 Pack of the new fall/winter 08/09 "In Colors" 12 x 12 Cardstock (once available)

1 Pack of Neturals 12 x 12 Cardstock

If you are interested in participating in a Marker Club email me at c.rothwell@hotmail.com

** the marker group is also offered for $45 a month but only includes a full set of markers without the accessories.

Labels:


link | posted by Claire Rothwell at 3:42 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


veiw my blogger profile

My name is Claire and I love stamping and scrapbooking which is why I decided to become a Stampin' UP! demonstrator. I just love the products and love showing my friends and other avid crafters what can be done with a little imagination!




Your Image/Flickr badge Here